HUMAX FREEVIEW FVP-5000T SET TOP BOX LATEST SOFTWARE
HUMAX FREEVIEW FVP-5000T Latest Version: UKTFAE 1.03.37
– Application version : UKTFAE 1.03.37
– Loader version : UKTFAE 1.06
– Micom version : N/A
– Update date : 21 NOV 2017
– System id : 9010.7D44
New Features and Improvements
-. Added ‘NEXT’ in Top Picks
-. Rebranded UI theme on ‘Recordings’ and ‘Media’
-. Added broadcast event link on Backward EPG
-. New settings category, Advanced Settings
-. Key repeating is only applied on Navigation keys, Volume and channel keys.
Steps to upgrade SW via USB
1. Download the latest software version and save it to an empty USB memory stick. (The file name should be fvp5000t_upgrade.hdf)
2. Please make sure the software is saved in the root of the USB stick.
3. Insert the USB memory stick into FVP-5000T on USB port.
4. Please press Home -> Settings -> System Settings -> System Information -> and press ‘OK’ button on Check New Software.
5. When the download progress stops it may take up to 5 minutes for it to restart so ‘DO NOT TURN OFF FVP-5000T’
6. To confirm successful update, please go to Home -> Settings – > System Settings -> System Information and check ‘Software Version’
HOW TO UPDATE SOFTWARE BY IP AND USB
IP (Broadband required): Freeview Play Button > Settings > System Settings > System Information > Check for New Software > If new version available, press Ok to download > Unit will reboot with SW download on-screen
USB: Download the software from our website and copy to the root of a USB pen that has been formatted to FAT32. Follow these steps with the USB connected to the FVP: Freeview Play Button > Settings > System Settings > System Information > Check for New Software > If new version available, press Ok to download > Unit will reboot with SW download on-screen.
If the USB update fails:
Disconnect power from the unit
Insert USB pen
Reconnect power whilst simultaneously pressing the channel down button on top of unit.
Screen should show update progress – you can now release channel down button.
When complete press standby button and remove pen drive.
HUMAX FREEVIEW FVP-5000T NEW SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD