DIGIQUEST DIGITAL TERRESTRIAL DECODER SH5 SOFTWARE UPDATE
Download DIGIQUEST SH5 Digital Terrestrial Decoder Sat Receiver New Software Update, user manual, specification, tools, and apps. DVB-T2 Digiquest SH5 Digital Ground Decoder Mediaplayer with Screen Black.
About this item
Latest generation Full HD Digital Terrestrial Receiver compatible with the next broadcasts of the new T2 standard and HEVC codec (h.265). 10-bit chipset. Plays music, photos and movies. Ethernet conne…
Media player: music playback photos and movies
CEC function, you can use the TV remote control
12V power supply also ideal for boats and motorhomes
Sw upgrade also via FTP
- Latest generation Full HD Digital Terrestrial Receiver compatible with the next broadcasts of the new T2 standard and HEVC codec (h.265).
- 10-bit chipset. Plays music, photos and movies.
- Ethernet connection: access the APPS present in the decoder from your TV.
- CEC function for the main functions you can use the TV remote control for this unit as well (the TV must have the CEC function).
- SW update also via FTP. Time display 12V power supply ideal also for boats and campers
- FEATURES – Full HD (1080p) digital terrestrial receiver – Display with time display in standby
- Video playback (MKV, AVI, MP4, iVX), audio (MP3), images (JPG, BMP, PNG) *
- Network APP ** – Storable TV and radio channels
- Quick installation and easy-to-use menu
- Multilingual menu
- EPG – Electronic guide to TV programs
- Teletext – Compatible with Dolby Digital audio coding
- Automatic and manual channel search – LCN – Search with automatic channel sorting
- CEC function – Automatic update of standby channels
- Various channel functions: Favorite lists, Parental controls, etc.
- Timer – Video format 16: 9, 4: 3 LB, 4: 3 PS
- Subtitles and dual audio (if available)
- Switch on on the last viewed channel
- Autostandby: automatic switch off after 3 hours of inactivity
- Software update over the air (OTA), USB and FTP ** * From external HDD or Pen Drive.
- Not all HDDs are compatible, externally powered HDDs are recommended.
- In order to access the APP and FTP it is necessary to connect to a network via the LAN port.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED External power supply AC 100-240V / DC 12V Remote control